David Greene is a partner in the Washington, D.C. office of Latham & Watkins and a member of the firm's Investment Funds Practice. Mr. Greene represents private fund sponsors and investors in forming, investing in and operating private funds and related alternative asset arrangements.
- Representing sponsors in their global fundraising activities
- Representing institutional investors around the world in their private investment activities
- Representing energy/infrastructure funds, natural resource funds, buyout funds, co-investment funds, venture funds, double/triple bottom line funds, real estate funds, and other private investment vehicles in investments, operations and exits
- Negotiating strategic relationships, operating joint ventures, co-investments, club arrangements and other long-term partnering arrangements
- Structuring US and international investment and operations
- Structuring internal sponsor arrangements
- Representing sponsors and institutional investors in secondary sale transactions
- Advising on securities law matters, including registration and compliance under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 and exemptions under the Securities Act of 1933 and the Investment Company Act of 1940
Mr. Greene has extensive experience with investments and investors throughout the world.