Dent might refer to:
- Dent (Pokémon), the Japanese name for a Gym Leader in Pokémon Black and White, named Cilan in English.
- Dent (Pokémon anime), the Japanese name for a main character in the Pokémon: Black & White anime series, named Cilan in English.
- Arthur Dent, protagonist of radio series and book The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
- Harvey Dent aka Two-Face, a fictional supervillain appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics
Several mountains in France, such as
- Dent & Co., a major trading company in early colonial days of Hong Kong
- Dent (clocks and watches), London manufacturer of Big Ben
- J. M. Dent & Sons, British publishing company founded by J. M. Dent in 1888
- USS Dent (DD-116), a United States Navy ship
- Dent (conference)
- Dent (fell), a fell near England's Lake District