Dilara or Delara is a Persian female first name popular in Iran, Turkey, Azerbaijan, and Pakistan. It has Persian roots and comes from the Persian word del (دل means heart). In Persian "ara" is a suffix means something used as ornament to beautify. It can be translated as “she who delights the heart” or “she who is pleasing” or "what makes heart beautiful".
It is also closely related to the Turkish word dilek (desire).
- Dilara Aliyeva (1929-1991), Azerbaijani historian
- Dilara Bağcı (born 1994), Turkish volleyball player
- Dilara Begum Jolly, Bangladeshi print artist, sculptor, installation artist, and painter
- Dilara Bilge (born 1990), Turkish volleyball player
- Dilara Burali (born 2000), Turkish water polo player
- Dilara Buse Günaydın (born 1989), Turkish swimmer
- Dilara Hashim (born 1936), Bangladeshi author and novelist
- Dilara Kaya (born 1991), Turkish basketball player
- Dilara Kazimova (born 1984), Azerbaijani singer
- Dilara Lokmanhekim (born 1994), Turkish judoka
- Dilara Türk (born 1996), Turkish-German women's footballer
- Dilara Uralp (born 1995), Turkish female windsurfer
- Diara Zaman (born 1943), Bangladeshi actress
- Sibel Kekilli, German actress, was known as Dilara