Doralice is a female first name. It is often truncated to Dora or Alice in English.
- Doralice in Orlando furioso, by Ludovico Ariosto, who seems to have created the name in 1516
- Doralice in storey 1.4 "Tebaldo and Doralice" (or simply "Doralice") of The Facetious Nights of Straparola by Giovanni Francesco Straparola in 1550
- Doralice in John Dryden's comedy, Marriage à la mode in 1672.
- Doralice in Antonio Salieri's opera Il ricco d'un giorno in 1784
- Doralice in Dorival Caymmi's 1945 lyric
- "Doralice"—song on 1964 jazz-Bossa Nova album "Getz/Gilberto"