Doria may refer to:
- Dória (b. 1994), full name Matheus Dória Macedo, a Brazilian footballer for Olympique de Marseille and Brazil.
- Doria (family), a prominent historical Genoese family
- Count Armand Doria (1824-1896), French aristocrat, art collector and patron.
- Giacomo Doria (1840-1913), an Italian naturalist, herpetologist, and politician
- Palmério Dória (1948-), a Brazilian journalist and writer
- Doria (food), a Japanese dish similar to gratin but with a rice base
- Doria, a character in the novel Inkdeath by Cornelia Funke