Welcome to Downtown Backpacker`s - the first hostel in Bratislava. The hostel is situated in historical part of the city so everything you need is just one step away. If you don`t feel like going anywhere you can try our restaurant and bar. You can try from traditional Slovak dishes, vegetarian and burgers. Feel free to enjoy our garden. And as our guest you get 10% off for food and drinks.
Hostel rooms have paintings from famous painters on walls such as Picasso, Van Gogh, Warhol etc. to ajdust the comfort of your stay. And you can choose between 10, 8 and 7 bed dorm and 2 twin rooms with balcony. At the ground floor you can find common room with comfy sofas and just read a book, connect on internet, watch a TV or just listen your friend play piano. If you didn`t bring one don`t worry there is one for you. Next to the common room is kitchen with all the equpment you need to cook a lunch or dinner and also a luggage room.
Last but not least our reception is opened non-stop so we are ready to help you anytime.
- fresh breakfast and daily lunch menu( not included in the price)
- free welcome drink ( a typical Slovak shot)
- fully equipped kitchen
- international calls
- free internet (Wi-Fi, competer for guests)
- free laundry (washing machine)
- towels (at request)
- free bed linen and sheets
- security cameras
- lockers in rooms
- luggage room
- free city guides and city maps
- bikes for rent
- dog friendly, but possible to stay with the dog just in the private room. If you are planning to come with a dog, better write us an email in advance to make sure, it is possible :).
The local city tax of 1,65 eur/person/night is not included in the price.
Students under 26 with valid student id, youth under 18, disabled and elderly over 70 are excluded from the liability.