Dr. David Kleiman, founder of Kleiman|Evangelista Eye Center, continues to offer the highest quality medical and surgical eye care to residents of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. Today, just as he has demonstrated over the previous 20 years, his goal remains to provide the most modern, state-of-the-art ophthalmic treatment available, paired with the comprehensive patient care that sets Kleiman|Evangelista Eye Center apart from other eye care centers.
A native of Victoria, Texas, Dr. Kleiman graduated from the University of Texas at Austin and went on to earn his Medical Degree from the University of Texas. He completed his internship at the University of Louisville, where he served as Chief Resident of Ophthalmology. Dr. Kleiman received his Board Certification from the American Board of Ophthalmology in 1984 and serves as Kleiman|Evangelista Eye Center’s Medical Director and head surgeon.
Perhaps best known for his expertise in LASIK (Laser Vision Correction), Dr. Kleiman is also an experienced leader in fields ranging from cataract to advanced glaucoma and corneal surgeries, as well as pediatric and adult strabismus surgery.
As Kleiman | Evangelista Eye Center’s Medical Director and head surgeon, Dr. David Kleiman takes great pride in setting the tone of superior care and treatment for all of the Center’s patients.
- Diplomate, American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Texas Medical Association
- Dallas Academy of Ophthalmology
- Tarrant County Ophthalmology Society
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- International Society of Refractive Keratoplasty
- American Board of Ophthalmology (1984)
Refractive CertificationsRefractive Certifications
- VISX Star S4 Excimer Laser
- LaserSight LSX Flying Spot
- Alcon Summit Apex Plus
- Summit Apex Plus—Certified Clinical Instructor