Dr. Karen Dix is a Family Doctor serving the Long Beach area for more than 25 years. Dr. Dix is experienced in Alzheimer's Disease, Osteoporosis/Osteoarthritis and Hypertension. She is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, the California Academy of Family Physicians and the Disaster Medical Assistance Team. Dr. Dix was awarded the Physician Recognition Award, the Award of Appreciation from Fullerton College and the Certificate of Achievement from HealthCare Partners.
Professional AssociationsProfessional Associations
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- California Academy of Family Physicians
- Doctors of Excellence
- Disaster Team – Disaster Medical Assistance Team
Awards & AccoladesAwards & Accolades
- American Medical Association's (AMA) Physician Recognition Award
- Award of Appreciation from Fullerton College in recognition of
- Outstanding Services rendered to Students
- Certificate of Achievement from HealthCare Partners
Office HoursOffice Hours
- Monday 9am – 7pm
- Tuesday – Friday: 8:30am – 5:30am
Forms of PaymentForms of Payment
- Cash, checks, major credit cards.