Larry Christopher, M.D. received his medical degree from University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, Arkansas and his undergraduate degree from Southern Arkansas University, Magnolia, Arkansas. He completed his residency in Internal Medicine at Eisenhower Army Medical Center, Fort Gordon, Georgia.
Dr. Christopher is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. He has held various faculty appointments and is a retired Lieutenant Colonel of the United States Army.
He is a member of the American College of Physicians, American Medical Association and the National Medical Association.
- American College of Physicians
- American Medical Association
- National Medical Association
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Medical School: University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences,Little Rock, AR
- Residency: Eisenhower Army Medical CenterFort Gordon, GA