The hostel is situated in the city centre with city's attraction within walking distance. (street art, museums, temples, cafes, bars, shopping mall, hawker stall eateries, restaurants).
There are different choices of rooms to meet guests' needs: family room for 5, bunkers of 4 and double room. All rooms are with shared bathroom with choices of fan or aircond.
WiFi is available all day long at the common area. Breakfast will be provided daily till 11am consist of toast, butter, jam, fruits, coffee and tea. Tea, coffee and drinking water are provided all day long.
Car and scooter rental are available and pick up to/from destinations and/or tour can be arranged.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE, from Monday to Friday there will be a constructions working in the building next door (9AM - 5PM)
Property Policy and Conditions:
1. Check in Time: 13:00-17:00 (if you plan to check-in later than 5pm, please let us know so we can give the check in instruction via email.)
2. Check out Time: before 12:00 noon
3. Cash payment only upon check in at the property.
4. At least 1 day advance notice for free cancellation.
5. We have a cat staying together in the property
6. Please respect other guests and also maintain the cleanliness of the property for everyone's comfort.
7. This property is not suitable for children aged lesser than 7 years old.
8. Wifi is only available at the common area
9. Our rooms area(which are made for sleeping) are made of wooden flooring and timber wall. While it is privacy enough for the eye, it is however less for the ear. You can hear creaks on the floor when people pass by. (This type of house is common for the heritage building.)