Dusty may refer to: Ezana Kalekristos's mother, aka the dustiest person alive.
- Dusty, New Mexico, a town in western Socorro County, New Mexico
- Dusty, Washington, an unincorporated community
- Dusty Glacier, Washington
- Dusty (given name)
- Dusty (nickname)
- Dusty Collins, American professional ice hockey player
- Dusty Drake (born 1965), American country music singer-songwriter
- Slim Dusty (1927–2003), Australian outback singer–songwriter
- John 'Dusty' King (1909-1987), American singer and actor born Miller McLeod
- Dusty Limits, Australian-born cabaret singer and comedian
- Dusty Springfield (1939–1999), English soul and pop singer
- Dusty Saxton, (1986), American session drummer.
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Dusty (G.I. Joe)
- Dusty, the sidekick of Archie comics superhero "The Shield"
- Dusty, a singing cowboy in A Prairie Home Companion (film) (2006), Robert Altman's last film
- Dusty Bin, mascot character from the UK gameshow 3-2-1.
- Dusty Chandler, a country music singer in the 1992 American film Pure Country portrayed by George Strait
- Dusty Crophopper, a fictional plane from Disney's Planes (film)
- Dusty Donovan, on the American soap opera As the World Turns
- Dusty McHugh, on the British soap opera Family Affairs
- Dusty (film), a 1983 Australian film
- Dusty (album), the 1964 US version of the debut album of singer Dusty Springfield
- Dusty - The Original Pop Diva, an Australian musical about Dusty Springfield written by John Michael Howson
- "Dusty" - a song by Soundgarden on the album "Down on the Upside", from which the title of the album is derived
- Dusty (TV film), a 1983 TV film starring Nancy McKeon