“Best Hostel Germany 2015” You nominated us as Top 10 Hostels every year since 2006 - incl. the Cleanest Hostel Worldwide in 2005! Also highly recommended by Lonely Planet, Let's Go, Rick Steve's, etc.
To ensure that you have a fantastic time in Berlin, our medium sized hostel will provide you with:
- friendly, multilingual staff
- great location in the centre of Berlin
- Free WiFi
- late check-out, free luggage storage
- maps, information and recommendations on where to go.
- walking tours leave from our hostel twice a day
- bicycle rental
- very comfy beds incl. reading light, lockers, wall sockets
- central heating and 24h hot showers!
- hang out in our kitchen, cozy lounge, green and quiet garden - fancy having a BBQ?
- laundry service, printer, phone chargers, padlocks, umbrellas and more ...
This is NOT a party hostel and we do NOT have an elevator!
NO stag or hen parties, max. of 8 people per group (even if you make several smaller bookings) and no persons under 18 (unless accompanied by a parent).
BUT we are (very) clean and offer a lovely, relaxed atmosphere where you can feel at home, easily chat to our staff and make new friends. Hang out in the garden and use our well equipped kitchen to prepare your own food - and if you feel like it, maybe even cook dinner for your fellow travellers - we provide the foodstuff and a little extra on top.
We offer an all-you-can-eat continental breakfast with proper Italian coffee and good tea for a very low price - or get a voucher for some of the nice cafés in our neighborhood.
Our Hostel is conveniently located between the hustle and bustle of Mitte (the city's central district) and charming Prenzlauer Berg.
We're surrounded by cafés, restaurants, bars, clubs and great shops and you can walk to Alexander Platz (the heart of Berlin).
This is the ideal place for travelers seeking the true spirit of Berlin.
You can change or cancel your booking free of further charges until 12hoo (am) - 2 days before arrival (local time). Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay. Payments made to a 3rd party cannot be refunded by the hostel.