Elizabeth Howard More is an associate in the Houston office of Latham & Watkins. Ms. More is a member of the Corporate Department and the Merger & Acquisitions and Oil & Gas Transactions Practices.
Ms. More focuses her practice on domestic and international energy transactions with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions. Ms. More has significant experience in:
- Acquisitions and divestitures of onshore and offshore upstream and midstream assets and businesses
- Joint ventures and other strategic combinations in connection with the development of upstream and midstream assets
- Drafting and negotiating development agreements, joint operating agreements, services agreements and other contracts relevant to the energy industry
- Representing issuers, primarily MLPs, with initial public offerings
- Line of equity investments in offshore exploration companies
Ms. More currently serves on the Pro Bono Committee of Latham & Watkins.