Emperador Terraza is a small hotel located 70 metres or 229 feet from the Plaza de Armas (Main Square). A few steps away are the main historical buildings from the Amazon Rubber Boom Era (1886-1914), 3 main museums, sightseeings, ATM, banks, malls, cafes, restaurants and tourist services.
The property has:
- 24/7 reception desk.
- Free luggage storage.
- Free room service.
- Free tourist information.
- Tour desk.
- Free Internet PCs.
- Free Wi-Fi access.
Rooms have an approximate area of 12 sqm or 129 sqft (bedroom: 9 sqm or 97 sqft, and bathroom: 3 sqm or 32 sqft).
All the rooms have private bathroom with shower and amenities, fresh and hot water; flat cable TV, intercom, closet and safe box and free Wi-Fi.
EMPERADOR TERRAZA'S POLICIES & CONDITIONS:
- Check in from 14:00 to 22:00.
- Check out before 12:30.
- Payment upon arrival by cash (PEN or USD), credit cards, debit cards (it applies 6% surcharge).
- This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
- Taxes included.
- Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
- Breakfast not included.
- Transportation from/to the Airport not included additional rate for a registered vehicle of 20 PEN from 6 to 22 hours, or 30 PEN from 22 to 6 hours. This is the regular rate that cars apply; the property do not applies a surcharge.
- Minibar: 5 PEN per day.
- No curfew.
- Child friendly.
- Non smoking
- Reception available 24 hours.
- Discounts on Cafezinho Cafe (10 to 15%).
- Discounts on registered and reputable tour operators in Iquitos.