Eurofast Global is an international boutique professional services company headquartered in Cyprus providing accounting and payroll services, transaction advisory, compliance reporting, cross border structuring and M&A. It operates offices in Lefkosia, Athens, Thessaloniki, Sofia, Bucharest, Belgrade, Podgorica, Tirana, Skopje, Zagreb, Pristina, Banja Luca, Sarajevo, Cairo, Alexandria and Tbilisi. In 2012, the company opened its Cyprus tax desks in Moscow and Kiev. Across its offices, Eurofast employs more than 250 people. In 2009, Eurofast Global won the "Best Regional Business Partner in South East Europe" award.
Eurofast Taxand, a part of Eurofast Global is the Taxand member in Cyprus, and has been providing tax advisory and other professional services in Cyprus for the over 30 years. Among other services, the company provides advisory in the areas of International Tax, Real Estate Tax, Transfer Pricing and Indirect Taxation. In 2011, the company was awarded the "Cyprus Tax Firm of the Year 2011" award at the European Tax Awards ceremony. In May 2012, Eurofast was once again awarded Cyprus Tax Firm of the year 2012 which was a third win for the company in a period of 4 years. In 2012, Eurofast was also ranked Tier One Tax Planning Advisor while for 5 years in a row (2009-2013), Eurofast has been ranked Tier One Tax Transactional Practice in Cyprus by the International Tax Review.
In March 2012, Eurofast Taxand formed its own Transfer Pricing Unit.
In 2012, Eurofast partnered with Exelsys, a human resource management company to deliver Exelsys cloud Human Capital Management System to customers across South East Europe and Eastern Mediterranean.
- . SigmaLive. SigmaLive. Retrieved 4 March 2013.
- . Tax Specialists network. Tax Specialists. Retrieved 18 February 2013.
- . Eurofast Global Limited is the Best Regional Business partner in the South East Europe in 2009. Comunicate de Presa. Retrieved 20 December 2011.
- . Taxand Locations - Cyprus. Taxand. Retrieved 20 December 2011.
- . Tax Specialist. Retrieved 8 March 2013.
- . Property Express Newswire. Retrieved 30 November 2011.
- . LowTax. Retrieved 18 February 2013.
- . Kathimerini. Retrieved 15 March 2012.
- . Retrieved 4 March 2013.
- . Vlada Crne Gore. Government of Montenegro. Retrieved 15 March 2012.
- (PDF). Taxand M&A Team. Taxand. Retrieved 4 March 2013.