Felina or felinae may refer to:
Art, media and entertainment
- Felina, the cat of Princess Ozana of Storybook Mountain in The Magical Mimics in Oz
- Felina Furr, the secret identity of Alley-Kat-Abra (DC Comics)
- Professor Felina Ivy, a character in Pokémon
- "Felina" (Breaking Bad), the series finale of Breaking Bad
- Felina: Prinsesa ng mga Pusa, a 2012 Philippine drama television drama on Associated Broadcasting Company (TV5).
- Feleena, the heroine of Marty Robbins' song "El Paso"
- Fileena Bahris (actress & jewelry designer for film) was named after Feleena the heroine of Marty Robbins' song "El Paso" and the later song titled 'Faleena (From El Paso)' in his 1966 album The Drifter