Felix may refer to:
- Felix (name), people and fictional characters with the name
- Felix, Spain, a municipality of the province Almería, in the autonomous community of Andalusia, Spain.
- St. Felix, Prince Edward Island, a rural community in Prince County, Prince Edward Island, Canada.
- Felix (band), a British band
- Felix (musician), a British DJ
- Félix Award, a Quebec music award named after Félix Leclerc
- Felix Mendelssohn-Bartholdy, a prominent German composer of the Romantic Era
- Felix (pet food), a brand of cat food sold in most European countries
- AB Felix, a Swedish food company
- Felix Bus Services of Derbyshire, England
Science and technology
- Felix (programming language), an open source, community-based programming language
- Apache Felix, an open source OSGi framework by Apache Software Foundation
- 1664 Felix, an asteroid
- Free electron laser for infrared experiments (FELIX), a type of laser
- FELIX (experiment), a Roger Penrose's proposal for evaluating whether macroscopic systems can be in superposition states.
- Operation Felix, a German World War II project to conquer Gibraltar
- VB-6 Felix, an infrared-guided bomb
- Dieter Gerhardt, South African navy commander convicted of treason, code named Felix
- Felix (newspaper), the weekly students' newspaper of Imperial College, London
- Felix (ship, 1993), a passenger ship operating on Lake Zurich in Switzerland
- Felix, California, an unincorporated community in Calaveras County.
- Hurricane Felix (disambiguation), various storms
- Venus Felix (sculpture), a sculpture of Venus and her son Cupid
- Felix (Hewlett-Packard), a codename for the HP 200LX palmtop PC
- Cyclone Felix and Low Felix, a cyclone and a European windstorm.
- Felix (1996 film), a 1996 Slovene film