Fergie is a short form of the name Ferguson; and may refer to:
- Fergie (singer) (Stacy Ann Ferguson, born 1975), American singer-songwriter, television host and actress; member of the group The Black Eyed Peas
- Sir Alex Ferguson (born 1941), Scottish former football manager of Manchester United F.C.
- Barry Ferguson (born 1978), Scottish football player
- Darren Ferguson, Scottish football manager and former player, son of Alex Ferguson.
- Fergie Frederiksen, an American singer occasionally credited as just "Fergie"
- Ferguson Jenkins (born 1942), Canadian former baseball player
- Fergie MacDonald (born c. 1940s), Scottish ceilidh dance band leader
- Fergie Olver, Canadian game show host and sportscaster
- Fergie (DJ) (Robert Ferguson, born 1979), Irish DJ and former radio presenter
- Sarah, Duchess of York (Sarah Ferguson, born 1959), former wife of Prince Andrew, Duke of York also known as Fergie
- Jack Ferguson Award or Fergie, ice hockey trophy
- Fergie's Fledglings, group of Manchester United players under Sir Alex Ferguson
- Ferguson TE20, an agricultural tractor