Franchise might refer to:
- Suffrage, the civil right to vote
- Jurisdictions used to be treated as property rights, and can be referred to as franchises.
- Franchising, a business method that involves licencing of trademarks and methods of doing business, such as:
- Media franchise, ownership of the characters and setting of a film, video game, book, etc., particularly in North American usage
- A television franchise, a right to operate a television network.
- A cable franchise, a right to operate a cable television network.
- a clause used by insurance companies as a threshold for policy payments, as in deductible
- "Franchise" (short story), a 1955 short storey by Isaac Asimov
- Dem Franchize Boyz, an American hip hop group from Atlanta
- Franchise Pictures, a film production company
- Franchise, a term for a team in the type of professional sports league organisation most commonly found in North America; see North American professional sports league organization
- League franchise, a local or regional business franchising operation under a particular sporting league in activities such as pool, darts, etc.