The historical centre of Salvador has a great cultural diversity, with this in our mind, the fusion cultural centre has a new proposal when it comes to accommodation of low budget travellers. In our house, sometimes, cultural activities just happen. Moreover you can get tips about the social, cultural and nightlife vibes of our city. We have a strategic location, some minutes from the Praça da Sé, ideal for who want to stay longer getting a very good deal.
The guesthouse has 2 floors.
On the ground floor there are:
- 4 toilets
- A large backyard, often used as party area
- 4 shared showers located in the backyard
There is a collective kitchen. You can cook independently or in group. The kitchen open at 10:00 and closes at 15:00 for breakfast and lunch. Then it opens at 21:00 and shuts at 23:00.
Moreover, the first floor is working as a common area for several cultural activities such as capoeira, afro dance, afro percussion workshop and also maracatu.
On the second floor there are the accommodations:
- Dorm with 8 beds for girls with cabinets (it is necessary to have your own lock) sheets available.
- Dorm with 8 places for gentlemen with cabinets (it is necessary to have your own padlock).
- 14 beds mixed dorm with cabinets (also it is necessary to have your own padlock).
- 3 private rooms.
wi-fi Internet connection.
Open 24 hours.
Phone for receiving calls.
Blankets at no additional cost.