Garibaldi31 apartments are located in the middle famous and central via Garibaldi, the socalled sof of Trapani, in the middle of the historical centre and behind the beaches of the town. From the apartments, decorated with taste and completely equipped, it is possible to see a fashinating view on the historical centre of Trapani, on Erice and on the north-west Mediterranean.
Garibaldi 31 apartments are the ideal palce for both who want spending some days in the heart of the historical centre of Trapani and for who want a comfortable base for their own itineraries in Western Sicily.
Our apartments are equipped with the following comforts:
- independent air-conditioning system
- private bathroom;
- equipped kitchen (fridge, oven, etc.);
- independent access h 24;
- towels and bed linen;
- window in suite with sea view or in suite Garibaldi with view in via Garibaldi (historical centre);
- free parking in the opposite street.
The price includes the following services:
- Towels and bed linen;
- Daily cleanings;
- Final clearing
- cots for children;
- transfert service and car hire service (with a car hire agency which has an agreement with us);
- excursions by rubber dinghy and/or by boat with or without driver.
- check-in: from 12.00 am (contact our welcome manager, at least one hour before your arrival, or as soon as you land at Trapani airport by a sms or calling
- check-out: within 10.00 am;
Payment upon arrival
- Port, boarding point for hydrofoil (250 meters);
- Train and bus station (500 meters);
-Shuttle bus from Trapni airport (500 metres);
- Old Town Centre and monuments (in the neighbourhood);
- Beaches (50 meters)
-Egadi Islands, 20-75 minutes by hydrofoil;
-Segesta, 30 minutes by car;
-The natural reserve of Saline, 15 min by car;
-Erice Mountain. 25 min by car;
-San Vito Lo Capo 45 minutes by car;
Being in the heart of the old Trapani, the structure enjoys the presence of several restaurants, pizzerie, pub and other entertaining places.