Garoa Hostel is located In a quiet street 250 meters from the subway in the most vibrant area of Sao Paulo with countless bars, restaurants, cultural centres and nightlife for all tastes. We offer cozy rooms with comfy beds for you to relax in after a tiring day out! Check out our amazing garden with a bar where you can enjoy a cold beer and a real Brazilian barbecue!
Garoa is just a 10-minute walk from Vila Madalena. These two neighborhoods make up the most exciting area of Sao Paulo, with an excellent bars, restaurants and nightclubs for all tastes, especially for those looking for forró, samba, jazz and rock!
Cultural centres such as Tomie Ohtaki Institute and Sesc Pinheiros are our neighbors and offer plays, concerts, shows and exhibitions, and most are free!
Benedito Calixto Flea & Design Market is within walking distance and it is the perfect place to have a wander and find some unique souvenirs to remember your time in Brazil.
Villa-Lobos Park is another landmark of west Sao Paulo, which it’s also very near the hostel, about 10 minutes cycling through Sao Paulo’s newest green cycle lane!
Our common areas:
- Amazing back garden with a bar that serves homemade food and great tropical drinks
- Communal fitted kitchen equipped with everything you may need to prepare your banquets
- Lounge/ living room with TV and DVD player for you to chill out after a long day out
- Lovely “winter” garden for some peace and quiet
- Games room
- Barbecue place for you to experience a truly Brazilian one!
- Front porch overlooking a small garden with benches
Our staff speak English, Portuguese and Spanish and is always ready to help you make the most of your trip!
Tour and trips can be arranged at our 24 reception desk and you can also get helpful tips about the city.
Free typical Brazilian breakfast gives you that spur of energy to explore the city!