Haha or ha ha is the sound of laughter.
Haha, ha ha, Ha Ha or Ha! Ha! may also refer to:
- In Canada
- Saint-Louis-du-Ha! Ha!
- Ha! Ha! River
- Pyramide des Ha! Ha!, a monument in Quebec
- Petit lac Ha! Ha!, a lake in Quebec
- Pont du Lac-Ha! Ha!
- Ha Ha Bay, a bay on the island of Newfoundland, Canada
- Raleigh, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada, a town originally known as Ha Ha Bay after the above
- Haha-jima, an island of Japan
Arts and entertainment
- Ha-Ha (street artist), Australian graffiti street artist
- Haha (entertainer) (born 1979), Korean entertainer
- Haha, original title of Mother (1963 film), a Japanese film
- Ha Ha (album), a 2009 album by Charged GBH
- "Ha Ha", a song by All Saints from Saints & Sinners
- Ha-ha, a recessed landscape barrier
- HAHA, Human anti-human antibody, a measure of antibody response
- Hāhā, several species of Hawaiian plants, including those of the genus Cyanea
- Ha Ha (horse) - see Millionaire racehorses in Australia