A is newly open hostel in Silom Road, a good base location to travel around Bangkok. We are close to BTS Sala Daeng (S2) and MRT Silom station (M3) with only 5 minute walk.
We welcome young travellers from around the world who have green heart, love meeting new friends and love to explore Bangkok and learn Thai culture.
Hostel is owned and managed by local Thai people with wealth of knowledge about Bangkok/Thailand’s attractions, social and culture. We value your holidays and happy to help you explore Bangkok, suggest things to do for your own interests, as well as recommend hidden treasures.
Our hostel is safe, clean with a friendly social environment for any traveller who are looking for a relaxing and budget place to stay.
ROOMS :- ALL ROOMS ARE AIR-CON and NON SMOKING :)
- 14 Bed Female Dormitory
- Single Bed Private Ensuite (applicable for Female only)
- Budget Double Bed Private Ensuite - small room with queen size bed
- Budget Twin Bed Private Ensuite - small room on 5th floor
- 4-6 Bed Private Ensuite - comfy bed on 5th floor
- FREE INTERNET/COMPUTERS & WIFI 24 HOURS
- ALL ROOM ARE AIR CONDITIONING WITH SELF CLIMATE CONTROL
- 24 HOURS HOT SHOWER
- FREE SHAMPOO AND BODY WASH
- COMMON AREA
- LAUNDRY SERVICES
- SECURITY KEY CARD ACCESS (THB 200 deposit)
- PERSONAL SAFETY LOCKER IN DORM (PLS BRING YOUR PAD LOCK)
- 24 HOURS CCTV
We sure you will find Happy Traveller Home is your new home base for Bangkok where the good memory begins here.
Please note on the followings.
1- Full payment in Cash at check in
2- Our hostel has no elevator. Some rooms are on 5th floors. We are not suitable for physical-problem persons and heavy travellers or elder (max 45 years old).
3- Original passport requires at check in. No visitor allows.
4- We ban tourist sex and don’t accept Thai guests as safety facilities are not well-served.
5- We have 3 days cancellation policy. First night charge for 'No Show' and Full night charge for high seasons (Jul,Nov,Dec,Jan)
6- Reception service until 9 pm. Our staff are not always on the premises, so please confirm your arrival time by email in advance.