Hilltop or Hill Top might refer to:
- The top of a hill
- Hill Top, New South Wales, Australia
- Hill Top, Cumbria, England (Beatrix Potter's House)
- Hill Top, Stanley, County Durham, England
- Hill Top, Teesdale, County Durham, England
- Hilltop, Buckinghamshire
- Hilltop, Derbyshire
- Hill Top, a small area of West Bromwich, England
- Hong Kong
- Hilltop Building, Cloud View Road, North Point
- United States
- Fairmede-Hilltop, Richmond, California, commonly referred to as "Hilltop"
- Hill Top, Maryland, U.S.A.
- Hill Top, West Virginia, U.S.A.
- Hilltop, former name of Fuller Acres, California
- Hilltop, Georgia
- Hilltop, Jersey City
- Hilltop, Kentucky (disambiguation)
- Hilltop, Minnesota
- Hilltop, Ohio, a census-designated place in Trumbull County
- Hilltop, Columbus, Ohio, a neighborhood
- Hilltop, Texas
- Hilltop Neighborhood, Tacoma, Washington
- Hilltop, Blaenau Gwent
Art, entertainment, and media
- Hilltop Hoods, Australian hip-hop group
- The Hilltop (newspaper), a student newspaper at Howard University in Washington, D.C.
- "Hilltop", the iconic Coca-Cola commercial by McCann Erikson that introduced I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing (In Perfect Harmony)
- Hilltop, a fictional walled community introduced in The Walking Dead (season 6)
- Hilltop Manor (The Cavalier Apartment Building), historic building in Washington, D.C.
- Hilltop algorithm, an algorithm used to find topic-relevant documents to a particular keyword topic, acquired by Google
- Hilltop, aka Acute Intensive Care Center, building 4 of Haverford State Hospital, a former abandoned mental hospital in Haverford Township, PA
- "The Hilltop", a nickname for Georgetown University in Washington, D.C.