Hojo Suigun Youth Hostel was opened in 2000. Unlike other hotels, inns and guesthouses, its building is the one renovated from a local residential house.
Not only youth hostel members, but Henro (Shikoku 88 Pilgrims), travelers with their pet animals or long stay for business are all welcome. Through your stay, you will feel like you are at home. We offer home-cooked meals with using local products including fresh vegetable, fish and meats. The meals are served in all-you-can-eat buffet style. Unlike old-fashioned youth hostels where you share a room with other guests and alcohol drinks are banned, many of modern youth hostels like ours can accommodated your needs; private room for you or your group and various alcohol drinks areavailable.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in Time: from 15:00.
2. Check-out Time: until 10:00.
(1) Cash (JPY) or credit card is welcomed upon arrival.
(2) All major credit cards (Visa, Master, American Express) are accepted with a 10% surcharge and debit card a 5% surcharge.
4. Booking Guarantee:
(1) In order to fully secure your booking, the last 3 digits of the number on the signature strip at the back of your card is required.
(2) Failure to do so may result in you losing your reservation.
5. Cancellation Policy: At least 2 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
6. Reception Hour: from 15:00 to 22:00.