Hopping might refer to:
- Hopping, the act of jumping with one foot.
- Freighthopping, the act of surreptitiously riding on a railroad freight car.
- Island hopping, a series of journeys between islands.
- Movie hopping, purchasing a ticket for one film and illicitly attending another.
- The act of jumping on someone's back and fighting them
- Blair Hopping (born 1980), New Zealand sportsman.
- Enos D. Hopping (1805–1847), United States Army general of the Mexican–American War.
In other uses:
- Hopping, the use of hops in brewing beer.
- Hopping, additionally known as Yogic flying.
- Hopping Mappy, an arcade game.
- USS Hopping (DE-155), an American warship.
- Devil Hopping, an album by British band Inspiral Carpets.
- Frequency-hopping spread spectrum, a method of transmitting radio signals by rapidly switching a carrier among a large number of frequency channels.
- Hopping Hill, an area in Milford, Derbyshire, England.
- The Hoppings, a travelling fun fair held on the Town Moor, Newcastle upon Tyne.