The only hostel that gets about 20-40 travelers together and takes everyone out! Closest hostel to Las Vegas Strip! Top rated hostel in Vegas every year since opening 4 years ago - thanks you sexy, sexy Hostel Cats! Voted best hostel by STA (Student Travel Agency)!
CHECK-IN REQUIREMENTS AT BOTTOM
Please note: check in is from 2pm to 1am only.
Hostelworld #1 Rated SAFEST hostel in Las Vegas!
Hostelworld #1 Rated CLEANEST hostel in Las Vegas!
Bathrooms IN rooms!
Thick walls make rooms quieter from outside noise and other rooms!
Cheapest hostel in the U.S. Even cheaper than Mexico! Peaks excepted.
We have Parking On-Site!
WIFI (50mb - super fast!)
Coffee and tea!
Same day luggage storage when you check out!
Popular 24 hour party table!
Yoga / Exercise area!
Fun Backpacker Staff!
Manager who loves taking guests out!
'Drink & Meet Travelers' at the party table, then we usually go out as a drunken cluster-f*ck of trouble makers!
Sometimes the party here is so good, no one wants to leave! People 'can't be f*cked'. And yet they are!
2pm 'Get together' to see the city as a group or go to different pools - self guided!
DISCOUNTED TOURS TO:
Grand Canyon, Zion, Bryce Canyon, Hoover Dam and Death Valley!
NIGHTLY ACTIVITIES USUALLY ARE:
MON - Kings Cup (drinking game), then gambling & dancing on Las Vegas Strip!
TUES - $0.25 cent beer night in Fremont Bar district!
WED - Edward 40 Hands (drinking game), then out to Las Vegas Strip!
THUR - Flip cup Tournament (drinking game), then karaoke bar!
FRI - Fremont Street Experience Tour / Bar crawl!
SAT - Pool Party in the day, limo & clubbing at night!
SUN - Beer Pong Tournament, then out to strip!
DID YOU KNOW:
The Hangover was filmed here
Most of our guests stay longer than planned. There is a reason.
Main bus 50 meters from Hostel and is 24 hours!
We recommend using Uber or Lyft. They are cheaper and nicer than taxis and you won't get cheated!
WE ARE LOCATED:
ON Famous Las Vegas Blvd
10 min walk to Stratosphere Tower (Beginning of modern strip)
20 min walk to Downtown (Fremont Street)
15 min drive to Caesars Palace (middle of strip)
25 min walk from Greyhound (bus station)
20 min drive to airport & Megabus station
Seriously guys, if you are looking for a quieter hostel / hotel / Vegas memory elsewhere, no problem. But, if you want the hostel that cares about you having the best few days / weeks - the one MOST travelers go to and recommend to other travelers, bring a spare liver, bring the social 'you' and come out to play with us! Your mom says it's okay.
1. Price does NOT include tax and $10 deposit refunded at check-out
2. Private rooms are 6 bed dorms just for you and a private bathroom in the room (en suite)
3. $1 fee for every $50 of amount due for using cards (cash is cheaper)
4. Reservation may be charged in full. Invalid cards / insufficient funds may result in cancellation
1. No-shows / late cancellations are charged 1 night stay + tax + $5 cancellation fee
2. Cancel free 48 hours BEFORE arrival date
3. No refunds
REQUIRED AT CHECK-IN:
1. 18+ years
2. Non-U.S passport or Canadian drivers license
3. Current proof of travel OUTSIDE THE USA, is required for 10 bed dorm (like a foreign passport)
4. Current proof of travel OUTSIDE THE USA may be required for all room types
5. If travel requirement is waived, valid U.S. drivers license or state ID AND credit/debit card with matching name must be used to pay in full if no proof of current travel outside the U.S.
6. This is not the right environment for children as there are late night parties
2 NIGHT MIN Including, but not limited to:
Feb 12-13 Valentines day / Presidents day weekend
May 27-28 Memorial day
Sept 4-5 Labor day weekend
Sept 18-19 I Heart Radio
3 NIGHT MIN Including, but not limited to:
May (TBD) Rock in Rio
June (TBD) Electric Daisy Carnival (EDC)
July 1-3 Independence day
Sept 25-27 Life is Beautiful
Dec 31, Jan 1-2 New Years Eve 3 day weekend in 2016!