Hostel Mondpalast is located in the young and groovy bar hopping area Dresden Neustadt. This quarter is Dresden's multi-cultural heart of the young artist, student and alternative scene.
You will stay right in a wonderful neighbourhood with lots of shops, bars, cafes, and even parks and the beautiful Elbe riverbanks.
Supermarkets, laundry, real German bakeries... everything is nearby.
The beautiful historic centre and all main sights are only a 30 minutes walk away.
We offer you very clean and bright rooms from a low priced 10 bed dorm to en suite single and double rooms.
-lockers in all rooms
-fully equipped guest kitchen and common room
-WiFi for free
lockers, safe, 30 min Internetaccess (ask at the reception for it), hairdryer, iron, towels
Our friendly staff will provide you with all information you need to explore Dresden.
- April - October: 24 hour reception
- November - March: reception from 7:30 a.m. - midnight
- 24 hour access with doorcode, no curfew, no lockout
- late check out 11 a.m.
- huge breakfast buffet, all you can eat incl. coffee tea juice for 7,00 Euro, open untill 11 a.m.
- bicycle rental
- luggage storage also for early arrival
- city maps
- tour information and tour guide books (for lending)
- confirmed bookings to all other German hostels (members of bng)
Explore Dresden's great environment:
-the castles Moritzburg and Pillnitz
-the so-called Saxon Switzerland, a small but amazing mountain area and a real paradise for climbers and hikers
•bed linen is not included, 2,- € will be charged once but obligatory •the City Of Dresden charges a lodging tax, for more information see www.dresden.de/beherbergungssteuer