Welcome to Hostel Uppelink, a family owned hostel situated in the historical center of Ghent. The users of Hostelworld.com have voted our hostel 'Best in Belgium' for the past three years (Hoscar Awards 2014, 2015 and 2016). Please have a look below for further information.
FREE WALKING TOURS
* Starting from the hostel every day
* In English: every day at 1 pm
* In Spanish: every day at 1 pm
* Free city maps and wi-fi
* No curfew or lockout
* Common area and guest kitchen with a stunning view
* Free buffet style breakfast
* Guests get €0,50 discount on all drinks at the bar
* Explore the city with one of our single or twin kayaks!
* Safety vest, waterproof barrel and paddles included
* Discount for all our guests
* Best location in Belgium (according to Hostelworld.com users)
* Third oldest building in Ghent (founded in 1200)
* Visited by Erasmus of Rotterdam in 1503 and 1506
* Winner of the Hoscar Award Best Hostel in Belgium in 2014, 2015 and 2016.
Please note that the city of Ghent charges a tourist tax (€3.00 per person per night) to everyone who spends the night in a ho(s)tel or a B&B. You can pay this tax when you check in.