Conveniently situated in Georgetown, Penang, Hutton Mansion Heritel is close to Masjid Jamek of Jalan Hatin. Equator College is also near here. And due to its ideal location, it provides easy access to the revived New World Park, the entrance to the open-air food hub. The end of Hutton Lane near Larut Road, where the hostel is positioned, was the 'Muslim Millionaire's Row'. In addition, the Savoy Hotel was the former residence of Mohd Ariff bin Mohamed Tajoodin; Teh Bunga Mansion of M.Z. Merican are located here, and the heritage buildings are still around.
The rooms here get mix dorm, female dorm, family dorm, up to 28 bed, and private room. We provide free Wi-Fi and free internet access. Breakfast is provided; luggage locker is in the room. Other conveniences include safe deposit box and housekeeping, Satelite TV (Astro), hairdryers, hot water and towels.
There is a relaxation garden up there, containing of a small pond with fishes and some plants. There is also a place for coffee and breakfast. Laundry Service is present here. There will be organized tour or transfer upon request, city map will also be given.
Property policy and conditions:
1. Check in from 1pm and check out until 12 noon.
2. Both cash and credit card are accepted upon arrival.
3. Cancellation policy: At least a 2-day advance notice prior to the arrival date is required.
4. Hutton Mansion Heritel is no smoking area. The bathroom is shared style.
5. No outside food or drinks are allowed.
6. Free pick up from Georgetown area only.