IFA may refer to:
- Institute for Astronomy, the branch of the University of Hawaii that maintains the Mauna Kea Observatory
- New York University Institute of Fine Arts, a graduate school of New York University
Economics and finance
- Independent Financial Adviser, a UK financial services professional
- Institute of Financial Accountants, a professional body representing financial accountants in the United Kingdom
- International Fiscal Association, an international organisation dealing with fiscal matters
- International Forfaiting Association, the international trade body for forfaiting
- International Factoring Association, an international association commercial factors
- Indian Football Association, the organization that administers association football in the state of West Bengal, India
- Indoor Football Alliance
- Intercollegiate Fencing Association, the oldest collegiate fencing conference in the United States
- International Fistball Association
- Iraq Football Association, the governing body for football in Iraq
- Irish Football Association, the organising body for football in Northern Ireland
- Islamabad football association, the governing body for football in Islamabad
- Israel Football Association, the governing body of football in Israel
- India Foundation for the Arts, a philanthropic grant-giving organization.
- Industrieverband Fahrzeugbau, a former East German vehicle manufacturer.
- Institute for Archaeologists, a professional organisation for archaeologists, based in the United Kingdom.
- Inter-Island Ferry Authority, a ferry service in the U.S. State of Alaska.
- International of Anarchist Federations, L'international des Federations Anarchistes, or International of Anarchist Federations.
- Irish Farmers' Association
- International Fertilizer Industry Association, a not-for-profit trade association that represents the global fertilizer industry.
- Invest in France Agency, the French government agency that promotes France's business image abroad and facilitates job-creating foreign investment.
- International Franchise Association, the world's oldest and largest organization representing franchising. Founded in 1960.
- International Federation on Ageing, an international non governmental organization working on ageing issues.
- International Federation of Airworthiness, dedicated to improving aviation safety by increasing international communication, awareness and cooperation on all airworthiness issues and particularly that of continuing airworthiness.
- Incomplete Freund's adjuvant, an antigen solution emulsified in mineral oil, used as a booster of the immune system
- Indirect Fluorescent Antibody test
- Interferometer, a device to measure the interference pattern caused by differing waves
- Internationale Funkausstellung Berlin (IFA Berlin), originally the International radio exhibition Berlin, now a consumer electronics trade fair
- Interconnexion France-Angleterre, a system for the transfer of electric power between France and England