The house is traditional Srilankan house in the middle of previously fisherman village on the outskirts of Negombo town. Now it is tourist hotspot with all the attractions one expects, in close proximity to International Bandaranaike Airport. The beach is across the road.
There are three bedrooms, two with A/C and attached bathroom, with hot water heated by solar geyser, other smaller bedroom is outside of the room in the garden with traditional Lankan drop toilet and shower. There is open plan kitchen with new appliances, large lounge with cable TV and DVD player, all rooms have free fast WiFi. There is sitting area outside overlooking the garden and fish pond. The small garden around has large palm tree with coconuts, abundant bushes and flower and morning squirrel visitors.
Property Policy and Conditions:
1. Check in Time: from 13:00, the guest can wait on premises for bed to become available if early arrival
2. Check out Time: till 10:00
3. Cash payment only upon check in at the property.
4. At least 2 days advance notice for free cancellation.
5. There is no curfew. No smoking policy inside the house.
6. No visitors are welcome inside due to fact that this is very busy area and although there is no crime, we try to keep it as safe and private as possible.