Infinite Skillz is a throwback. Not in the sense that his style is outdated, but because his music is timeless. He is entertaining whether he is telling a story or proving a point. Infinite brings a message to the party and some fun to the thinkers simultaneously. This allows him to reach young listeners as well as folks who were teenagers when Hip Hop began. As a middle child with a history of peacemaking, he aims to increase social harmony through Hip Hop with his original yet throwback sound.
Like many of his fellow military brats, Infinite has learned to relate to all kinds of people. This skill has translated musically into storytelling that resonates with fans from all different walks of life. Perceptive listeners can hear a mix of southern and east coast influences that comes from partially growing up in Northern Virginia and attending school at Morehouse in Atlanta, GA. The Swoon Music project is a ingenious blend of traditional Hip Hop, 50s & 60s Pop Rock/Doo Wop.
- Placements include Major League Baseball, ESPN, the Tampa Bay Rays, the city of St. Petersburg, and the Tampa Bay Times.
- 3-Time Tampa Bay Creative Loafing Best of the Bay Award winner
- Made the song "Rays Up" which was played at Tampa Bay Rays games during the 2012 and 2013 seasons and is the basis for one of the teams major marketing campaigns in 2014
- Created the annual Homegrown Hip Hop series which has helped legitimize the St. Petersburg Hip Hop scene.
- Founding member of A2BAY Hip Hop
- Done shows with DMX, GZA, Masta Killa, & Raekwon of the Wu-Tang Clan, KRS One, Cypress Hill,
- Pharcyde, Canibus, Killer Mike, Black Sheep, & more.
You can edit something on the page right now! Register today, it's fast and free!