IVI might refer to:
- Interchangeable Virtual Instrumentation, a set of standards for test and measurement instrument drivers.
- Incremental Velocity Indicator, system to provide visual indications of incremental velocity for the longitudinal, lateral, and vertical axes of a spacecraft.
- International Vaccine Institute, an international organisation exclusively devoted to vaccine research
- In-vehicle infotainment, a collection of hardware devices installed into automobiles to provide audio/visual entertainment
- ivi, Inc., a corporation that offers live video streaming over the Internet
- IVI Translation, a stateless IPv4/IPv6 translation technique