Zambia's original backpackers and still one of the best in Africa! Relax in tropical gardens with a gorgeous swimming pool and be just steps from the museum, markets, banks, and grocery stores. The Victoria Falls are only 8kms away and we offer a free shuttle every morning at 10am!
Jollyboys has been catering to travelers since 1995; we love Zambia and our community and are happy to share our wealth of travel knowledge with our guests. Visit out our TRAVEL SHOP for great safari specials and you can book all of the exciting activities that Livingstone has to offer!
Grab a burger at the bar and then settle into a wide choice of private rooms or dorms and enjoy a good night's sleep under a cushy duvet. Delicious, healthy smoothies or a big cooked breakfast await you in the morning before starting a day of soaking up the sunshine or exploring the wonders of Livingstone.
Be a part of it... check out our community projects, worm farm, composting and our hot water and electricity powered by the rays of the beautiful Zambian sun. We take pride in our efforts to continuously strive to find new ways to be better in every way.
- Free daily drop off at the Victoria Falls
- Free pickup from Livingstone Airport (email for confirmation)
- Free pickup from Vic Falls/Zimbabwe border at 1030am (email for confirmation)
- Internet/e-mail facilities available and we now have WIFI
- Free long/short term baggage storage
- Free Livingstone town walk every Wed @ 10am
- Swimming pool
- Restaurant open from 630am-10pm
- Self-catering kitchen
- Bar with DSTV for major sports events!
- 24 hour hot and cold running showers
- All rooms have a fan
- All ensuite rooms have air-con
- Braai/Barbecue area
- Secure car park
- 24- hour security
- solar powered
- Travel and activities booking office
We also have gorgeous shady gardens full of mango, banana, avocado, papaya, guava and lemon trees!
Join us for a game of football at the local orphanage every Sunday @ 3pm!
We collect clothes, blankets, food and books for the local orphanage so if your backpack is getting heavy we'll help you out by donating it!
We have an amazing book-swap (we're all bookworms here!) so bring a book, swap a book - we just ask for a donation for the orphanage - good deal!
Winner of the 2009 Zambian Tourism Awards for 'Best Backpacker Facilities'
Winner of the 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 Hoscar Award for Best Backpackers in Zambia as voted by Hostelworld Customers!