Josh Dubofsky is a partner in the Silicon Valley office of Latham & Watkins and a member of the Corporate Department. He joined Latham in 2001 and has practiced in the Silicon Valley and New York offices.
Mr. Dubofsky’s practice focuses on:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Strategic corporate transactions and strategic planning
- Public and private financing transactions
- General corporate representation of both publicly traded and privately held companies
Mr. Dubofsky represents corporate clients, private equity firms and venture capital firms in acquisitions, divestitures and debt and equity investments across a wide range of industries, including:
- Life Sciences
- Internet and Digital Media
- Information Technology
- Retail and Consumer Products
- Financial Services
Mr. Dubofsky also represents both public and private companies in general corporate governance matters and securities offerings, and provides legal advice and strategic planning assistance to management, directors and shareholders.