Jugaad Hostels is a chain of travelers’ hostels for travelers by travelers. Jugaad is not just a place to stay, but a place to socialize and connect. To socialize with other travelers, backpackers, vagabonds and connect to the city in your own way. It is a place to share your stories and check-out what others are up to. And most importantly it’s the place to stay away from the tourist traps and experience Delhi like the locals.
We, the people behind Jugaad Hostels have more than 12 years of experience of hosting people in India and showing them a good time. It all started with our experiences in AIESEC, the world’s largest student organization, where we hosted people from all over the world and traveled to awesome countries. After AIESEC we took it to the next level and started our own Travel Company in 2009 to turn our love for travel and India into some pocket change.
4 Mixed Dorms, 1 Women's Dorm & 1 Private Room.
Free Wifi, Breakfast, Kitchen to use, and Travel Desk.
Property Policy and Conditions:
1. Check in Time: after 14:00 pm
2. Check out Time: before 10:00 am
3. Reception Timing will be 8:00 to 23:00 but we will always make an exception for people with urgent needs. We will have staff that will be staying in the premises so if anything urgent comes up then we will always be there to help
4. The hostel accepts both Cash and Credit Card payments, but there will be a 2.1% extra charge on credit card transactions.
5. Free Cancellations Deadline is 3 Days in Peak Season Oct to Mar and 2 Days in rest of the months.
6. No Smoking in the Hostel, You can go to the terrace and smoke.
7. We are on the 4th floor and currently dont have lift so you have to climb up.
8. In Summers the AC's will run from 21:00hrs to 09:00hrs only for all dorms. The Common Room AC will run at all times.
Please let us know your arrival details so that we can ensure smooth check-in. Please let us know if you want an airport pickup service. A pick-up will cost you INR 1100/-. If you don't need a pick-up then take a radio cab from outside the Airport(Meru or Easy Cabs) and make sure the cab you get into reads the cab companies Logo clearly and ask the driver to call us for directions.
There are a lot of Scams and scam artists at the airport so beware - nothing to worry about just don't listen to them. They might come over and say 'This is not your cab, let me show you your cab' or 'Your hostel is closed' or 'All roads to the hostel are blocked' etc just ignore them and get into your cab. Once you get into your cab ask the cab driver to call Mr.Om at the Hostel for exact directions.
PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANY TOURS FROM ANY COMPANY THAT THE CABBIE TAKES YOU TO. THEY ALL ARE SCAMS.
We have a travel desk at the hostel, so if you need any help planning and booking your tour in India then contact us via email or call us on the numbers given below.
We look forward to hosting you!!!