Julie L. Dalke
Julie Dalke is counsel in the Litigation & Trial Department of Latham & Watkins. She specializes in trademark and copyright prosecution and counseling. Ms. Dalke joined the firm in 1999 after practicing in Chicago and New York.
Ms. Dalke's practice focuses on domestic and international trademark prosecution, counseling portfolio management and enforcement, as well as intellectual property due diligence.
Ms. Dalke has extensive experience in the following areas:
- Searching and clearance of trademarks
- Devising and implementing worldwide trademark protection strategies
- Prosecuting trademark applications both in the United States and internationally
- Worldwide trademark portfolio management
- Client counseling
- Policing and enforcement of intellectual property rights
- Intellectual property due diligence
Ms. Dalke assists both small and large companies in obtaining protection for their trademarks and copyrights.