- KAB or kab might refer to:
- Kent Association for the Blind, England
- Kabyle language - KAB is the ISO 639-2 code and common abbreviation
- Kansas Association of Broadcasters
- Kumamoto Asahi Broadcasting, television station in Kumamoto Prefecture, Japan
- Keep America Beautiful, society for litter prevention, etc.
- An ancient Hebrew measurement equal to about two liters
- Kab (month), the twelfth and last month of the Afghan calendar
Want to change something on this page or create your own? Register today, it's fast and free.