KaBa Hostel offers precisely that what a budget tourist is looking for...
A cosy atmosphere in the green garden, arty lounge or wooden dinner room. Pleasant comfort in the dorms or private rooms, in the fully equipped kitchen or at the internet bar.
A location within walking distance from the historical centre but just outside of the busiest city area. And two very nice hosts at the reception desk who you can always ask anything.
KaBa Hostel is raised and loved by Bart and Katrijn, both of them fully experienced in the art of budget travelling and looking for the nicest spots to sleep at in the world.
Ghent charges a tourist tax of € 3 pp/pn for everyone who stays the night in the city. This city tax is not included in the price and can be paid upon arrival in the hostel.
• Check-in from 15h till 22h – Check-out before 11h
• Breakfast from 8h till 10h30
• When leaving, please leave your linen at the reception or in the linen basket
• Cancellation Policy: 48h
• Smoking is not allowed in the hostel, but you can smoke in the garden or on the terrace
• Out of respect for the other guests and neighbors, we expect our guests to be quiet after 22h
• KaBa cannot be held responsible for theft or disappearance of (valuable) goods. Use the lockers!