Kamal is a male given name which has multiple origins:
- Kamal (Arabic: كمال) or Turkish Kemal. The word Kamal is originally Arabic and it means perfection; also may be used as an abbreviation of Kamal ad-Din
- In Persian it means "beauty, perfection, excellence, completion, utmost level".
- a Hindi version of the Hindu name of Sanskrit origin usually spelled Kamala and meaning lotus or "pale red".
People with the given name Kamal
- Kamal Sarabandi, Iranian-American Scientist Michigan, USA.
- Kamal Mamedbekov, one of the first honored architects of Azerbaijan.
- Kamal (director), commonly know name of Malayalam film (India) director Kamaluddin Mohammed
- Kamal Amin, Egyptian Artist
- Kamal Adham, Turkish-born Saudi businessman and intelligence head
- Kamal Haasan (Kamalahasan), film actor in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi films
- Kamal Hassan Mansur, Libyan politician
- Kamal Heer, Indo-Canadian Punjabi singer
- Kamal Kaya Efendi, Turkish military officer
- Kamal Khan (singer), Bollywood playback singer
- Kamal Khera, Indian-born Canadian politician
- Kamal Nath, Indian Union Minister
- Kamal Nasser, (1925–1973), Palestinian political leader, writer and poet
- Kamal Stino, Egyptian politician
- Kamal Foroughi, British-Iranian businessman imprisoned in Iran
People with the surname Kamal
- Ibrahim Ahmed Kamal, lead guitarist for Bangladeshi heavy metal bands, Aurthohin and Warfaze
- Syed Kamal, Pakistani film actor, director and producer
- Yousef Hussain Kamal, Qatari politician and businessman
- Kamal (comics) in Marvel comics
- Kamala, related female name