Katalin is a female given name and it is a Hungarian variant from Catherine.
Notable given name with Katalin
- Katalin Marosi (born 1979) is a professional tennis player from Hungary. Marosi has won 15 ITF Circuit singles titles and 31 doubles titles. She was once known as Katalin Marosi-Aracama.
- Katalin Kovács (born 1976) Olympic medalist of Hungary is a stub.
- Katalin Pálinger (born 1978) is a former Hungarian international team handball goalkeeper who plays for Győri Audi ETO KC.
- Katalin Szili (born 1956) Speakers of the National Assembly of Hungary.
- Katalin Juhász (born 1932) Olympic gold medalist of Hungary.
- Katalin Divós (born 1974) is a female hammer thrower from Hungary. Her personal best is 70.79 meters, achieved in May 2001 in Doha. Divós was suspended between July 2001 and July 2003.
- Katalin Vad (born 1980) Hungarian female pornographic film actress.
- Katalin Zamiar (born 1971) is a Cuban American martial artist, sportswriter and actress.
- Katalin Szőke (born 1935) is a Hungarian swimmer and Olympic champion.
- Katalin Makray (born 1945) is a Hungarian former gymnast who competed in the 1964 Summer Olympics and in the 1968 Summer Olympics.
- Katalin Bogyay is the President of the General Conference of UNESCO (2011–2013) and the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary and Permanent Delegate of Hungary to UNESCO (2009-).