Kathryn K. George
Kathryn George is an associate in the Chicago office of Latham & Watkins. Ms. George has experience in a variety of litigation matters in both state and federal court, including commercial and contractual disputes, securities litigation and class actions. She has experience in various facets of complex litigation, including fact and expert discovery, motions practice and trial. Some of Ms. George’s recent experience includes representation of:
- Health information technology company in a state securities fraud litigation
- Former chairman of the board in an executive compensation dispute
- Major retailer in a securities class action
- Development firm in a complex commercial dispute
- Nutritional supplement manufacturer in a putative class action
Ms. George is also an active member of the firm's pro bono program. She has secured asylum for immigrants, obtained orders of protection for victims of domestic violence and assisted in establishing a pilot courtroom for the case management of child support, child custody and related family matters.