Koppel, Koppell, or Kopel might refer to:
- Andrea Koppel (b. 1963), American political and Chinese topical journalist, daughter of Ted and Grace Anne
- David Koppel, British photographer
- Grace Anne Dorney Koppel, American attorney and spokesperson for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), wife of Ted, mother of Andrea
- Martin Koppel, American leader of the Socialist Workers Party in the United States
- Ted Koppel (b. 1940), American political journalist, husband of Grace Anne, father of Andrea
- Heinz Koppel (1919–1980), British artist of German origin
- Herman Koppel (1908-1998), Danish classical music composer and pianist, father of Thomas and Anders
- Thomas Koppel (1944-2006), Danish classical music composer and musician, son of Herman D
- Anders Koppel (b. 1947), Danish classical and popular composer and pianist, son of Herman D, father of Benjamin
- Annisette Koppel (b. 1948), Danish singer, married to Thomas Koppel.
- Naja Rosa Koppel (b. 1980), Danish singer and songwriter, daughter of Thomas and Annisette Koppel.
- Nikolaj Koppel (b. 1969), Danish pianist, music director and journalist, son of Lone Koppel and John Winther.
- Dave Kopel
- Bernie Kopell
- G. Oliver Koppell
- Gavin Koppell
- Orenstein and Koppel GmbH, German engineering company (1876-1999)