Koya Backpackers is a renovated Japanese traditional style guesthouse at Karuizawamachi in Nagano. Karuizawa is popular tourist destincation for summer vacation. People here are enjoying hiking, tennis, golfs, and forest bathing in the forest.
Koya Backpackers is located middle of the way from Karuizawa Station to Kusatsu Hot spring via Mt. Asamayama.
Koya Backpackers offers cozy rooms and beds with reasonable price, designed for the backpackers. It is the accommodations where you can stay excluding meals. After check-in, you can take advantage of on-site facilities, which are necessary and sufficient to life, such as sharing space, bathroom, kitchen and roofs.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in Time: from 16:00 to 21:00.
2. Check-out Time: until 11:00.
3. Payment: Cash (JPY) only upon arrival.
4. Cancellation Policy:
(1) Up to 3 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
(2) If cancelled or changed from 2 days to the day before the arrival date, 50% of the full balance will be charged.
(3) If cancelled or changed on the arrival date or in case of No-Show, 100% of the full balance will be charged.
5. Age Restriction:
(1) Koya Backpackers accepts over 15 years old in the dormitory rooms.
(2) Private room is from 6 years old.
6. Reception Hours: 08:00-11:00; 16:00-21:00.
7. Extra 8% taxes fee is required when check-in.
(1) Karuizawa-machi is not allow to 23:00 on and after sales.
- Please note Gad and noise until late at night as not lead to inconvenience to the neighborhood.
(2) Curfew and extinction is on 22:30.