'Life is an ongoing journey, rest here as you make your way to the next destination'. Reopened Lane 62 Hostel provides comfortable and spacious accommodation for backpackers from all over the world. Hope to make it a good place for travelers to get enough rest.
Lane 62 Hostel is perfectly located right in front of Taichung Bus Rapid Transit station with easy access to many famous attractions nearby, such as TungHai university, TungHai night market and TungHai Art street. You can reach these attractions within 10min walk. What's more, it is easy to take a 25 min bus ride to Fengja night market, or 20 min bus ride to National Science Museum.
The friendly host, Kerr, who loves travel and to experience a myriad of different cultures, is able to speak fluent English, Mandarin and simple Japanese. Furthermore, Kerr is willing to unveil authentic Taiwanese culture to his guests, to help them discover amazing Taiwanese food, to provide travel information, and to teach some simple Mandarin.
Guests staying In Lane 62 can enjoy the friendly atmosphere and excellent company, or take some time for themselves in their own curtain partitioned area equipped with an LED reading light, air conditioning and fans. Lane 62 is the perfect choice of accommodation, and an excellent launch pad from which to explore all the delights Taichung has to offer.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in time: 15:00~23:00; check-out time: 11:00.
The bed will be ready at 15:00 and the guests can store the luggage if they arrive earlier.
2. Cash (TWD) only upon arrival.
3. Cancellation policy: At least a 3-day advance notice prior to the arrival date is required.
4. No smoking in the hostel.
5. Lane 62 provides shampoo, shower gel and hairdryer.
6. No food inside the rooms.
7. Please keep voice down after 23:00.
8. Air condition is available from 18:00~09:00.