LimeTime Hostels (former Casa Club) is the best option in Vila Madalena if you´re looking for a fun and social hostel in Sao Paulo. We are the biggest fans of this city and we want you to feel the same way. Let us help you change your perception and enjoy the best of it with great tips for sightseeing during the day and awesome party advice for experiencing Sampa's nightlife. We are in the middle of the action in Vila Madalena, the artistic and gastronomical district of Sao Paulo. At night, tons of bars (including our own), live music and friendly locals give this neighborhood a special atmosphere. Another good reason to book? Stay with us and get a Free Caipirinha every night. Curious? Go ahead and see why you should (or, maybe, should not) stay with us!
This is what one of our recent former guests said about us and we think she captured the idea pretty well:
'This is a party hostel the way it should be. Do not expect any art deco decor other than green and previous hostel guests graffiti, but expect a bar with free drinks from 9pm-9.15pm every night, cheap drinks after, and staff that take you out almost every night of the week. It's easy to meet people, good well equipped kitchen and a stable WIFI. 24/7 reception, lockers in the dorms and good security of the building. Location is great for exploring this concrete jungle that is SP. Staff can give you lots of good insider tips to not be overwhelmed.' - Anika - 22 - Amsterdam, NL
So, what do we have to offer you?
- CaipiTuesdays: Not just one free Caipirinha, like every other night. 2 Hours of Free Caipirinhas, to get the party started;
- Right by the action in Vila Madalena, we are one of the bars of the area;
- Close to supermarkets, ATMs, restaurants, bars, clubs and most tourist attractions;
Fun, Fun, Fun
- The most social hostel in the city. Here you will make friends;
- Lots of beautiful guests and 3 ugly ones;
- SubLime Bar, a full bar, open to the public and specially for you;
- Free Caipirinhas every night for our guests;
- Big Screen with sports and video games;
- Only hostel with deals at the best clubs;
- Only hostel that actually cares about your entertainment. Day and night;
- 12, 8 and 6-bed dorms;
- Separated showers, toilets and sinks;
- No queues to brush your teeth while someone is taking a long shower;
- Bed sheets included, blankets available on demand;
- Individual keys for the bedrooms, which are always locked;
- Individual lockers;
- 24 hour reception and safety cameras;
- No curfew;
- Helpful and young staff, ready to help and make sure you'll love SP;
- Fully equipped kitchen so you can show off your chef skills;
- Really fast Wi-Fi;
- City maps and everything else you need to explore the city;
Should I book now?
Well, LimeTime is not for everyone. We are quite a party hostel, so if you need or prefer a quiet and chilled out environment we strongly suggest you book elsewhere. Kids, even accompanied by their relatives, won't be accepted as guests.