Why pay for expensive hotel stays during your holidays in Penang when we are offering rooms in Georgetown next to UNESCO World Heritage Site at extremely competitive rates?
Nestled in the heart of Georgetown, Magpie Residence is an ideal spot from which to discover Penang. From here, guests can enjoy easy access to the lively city has to offer and take pleasure in touring the UNESCO World Heritage Site; it’s top attractions are Weld Quay Clan Jetties, Campbell & Rope Walk St. Flea Market, Armenian St, Kapitan Keling Mosque, Penang China Town, Fort Cornwallis, Khoo Kongsi, Little India and many more within walking distance. The Hotel is just a 2 minute walk to a public bus stop, or alternatively, there is a CAT free shuttle bus in a short 5 minute walk away.
The hotel reception and lobby is at the ground level with lounging area for guest. Visitors to the hotel can take pleasure in touring the city's top attractions in less than 20 minutes walk: Penang China Town, Fort Conwallis, Khoo Kongsi, Little India and more.
Magpie Residence is away from the bustling main road of Jalan Transfer, it a peace and quiet place to rest after a long day outside visiting various attractions.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check in from 2pm and check out until 12 noon.
2. Both cash and credit card (Visa, MaterCard) are accepted.
3. Cancellation policy: At least a 7-day advance notice before the arrival date is required.
4. All children are welcome.
(1) One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
(2) One older child or adult is charged MYR 30 per person per night in an extra bed.
(3) The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
(4) There is no capacity for cots in the room.
5. Magpie Residence practice No-Smoking in the room, common areas are like lobby, indoor seating area, elevator and staircase. Guest can smoke outside the residence at ground level.
6. Magpie Residence do not allow pets.