Maple Lodge is located at the heart of Chinatown. From here you will find yourself at the best place to immerse in the rich heritage and culture of Singapore. Maple Lodge is also planted right at the doorstep of the Chinatown MRT Station, so the trusty local subway system that can take you anywhere you like.
The capacity of 30 guests fosters a perfect combination of cosy and friendly and you will certainly make some lovely new friends here.
In terms of facilities, each guest will have a private safe to store their belongings. Fresh linen will be prepared for all guests, and toiletries are available for use in the common bathrooms as well. Fresh towels and laundry facilities are also available at a nominal fee. Breakfast will be provided to fuel yourselves up, not to mention free Wi-Fi and 2 public laptops to update your friends and family of your adventures.
Maple Lodge will be your perfect base and gateway to experience the various aspects of the Singapore city life.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check in from 14:00 and check out until 12:00 noon.
2. Cash payment only upon arrival.
3. Cancellation policy: Up to 48 hours before the arrival date is required.
4. Age restriction: Maple Lodge @ Chinatown operates as backpackers property, which is not suitable for children below 12 years of age.
5. The reception opens from 7:00 to 23:00 daily.
- For late check-ins, please inform the hostel early for special arrangement.
6. Smoking is strictly banned.
7. Please also note that no pets are allowed.